Enjoy Exclusive Benefits with Sheraton Club
Upgrade to Sheraton Club
A Sheraton Club stay is more than a room. It’s an elevated travel experience, filled with exclusive benefits and special touches. And with extra amenities designed for your convenience, it’s easy to stay productive on-the-go. Make the most out of every stay at Sheraton Club.
“…The room was excellent. Club level food and service were fantastic. All personnel were exemplary in their customer service.”
-- Sheraton Club Guest Review
Enjoy VIP treatment with private, round-the-clock access to the Club lounge and preferred rooms.
All Day Benefits
Help yourself any time of the day to breakfast, evening hors d’oeuvres and a full range of business supplies and services.
Relax knowing that Club Managers are on hand to help personalize your experience.
Sheraton Club guests receive:
- Keyed access to a private Club lounge (open 24/7)
- Private meeting space to gather with colleagues or just relax
- Guest rooms on the 25th and 26th floors
- Stunning views from Club lounge and guest rooms
All Day Benefits
Exclusive amenities in the Sheraton Club:
- Complimentary daily breakfast for two
- All-day snacks and beverages
- Evening hors d’oeuvres
- Starbucks® Coffee
- Free WiFi
- Business center services
Sheraton Club Managers are available exclusively to Club and VIP guests.
Common requests include:
- Arranging early check-in
- Room preferences
- Preferred restaurant and event reservations
- Airport and local transportation
- Printing, networking and technical support
- The Club lounge is open 24/7
- Continental breakfast served 6:00 - 9:00 AM on weekdays and 7:00 – 10:00 AM on weekends. Includes coffee, fresh fruit, boiled eggs, fresh baked pastries, assorted breads and bagels, cereal and oatmeal.
- Snacks and beverages are available throughout the day, including water, sprite, coke, diet coke, fruit (apples, oranges, bananas), granola bars and expresso machine.
- Evening Hors d’Oeuvres: 5:00 - 8:00 PM daily. Includes a hot item that varies daily, vegetables, cheese, crackers and a variety of desserts (cookies, brownies).
- Complimentary bottled water, free high speed internet, newspapers and plush bathrobe in your Club guestroom
- Great views of Midtown Sacramento to the Sierras
- Complimentary newspapers and magazines including USA Today, Sacramento Bee, Wall Street Journal, and Sacramento Magazine
- Windows touchscreen computer, printer, and office supplies available